- Ranked the best bagged vacuum by Consumer Reports
- Unique double swivel joint floor brush – Gentle on delicate hard floors
- Height-adjustable Electrobrush with LEDs – (Miele’s widest, most powerful carpet brush) with headlamp
- Maximum air hygiene – With HEPA AirClean filter, patented AirClean filter bag, and Miele’s Sealed System construction, 99.9% of particles are captured and held inside the vacuum
- Powerbrush control on handle
- Plus/Minus foot tap controls for power adjustment
- On-board storage compartment holds the Extended Crevice tool, upholstery nozzle and Natural Bristle Dusting Brush
- Rear park option with automatic standby switch
- 36 ft operating radius,
- One-touch automatic cord rewind
- Silence System Plus – Maximum suction power – 1,200 W
The Complete C3 Marin canister vacuum features an automatic suction control option that allows for quick adjustment to different floor levels while optimizing energy usage. This top rated canister vacuum also comes with a top of the line Powerbrush with LED headlights, as well as Parquet Twister floor brush. The C3 Marin is ideal for all types of carpeting and delicate, hard surface floors.
Limited Warranty- Vacuum Cleaners
What The Warranty Covers And For What Period The Coverage Extends
Miele, Inc. (hereinafter “Miele”) warrants to the original purchaser of this product, living in the United States of America, who purchased their vacuum from a Miele authorized distributor or dealer:
- That this product, including all of its Miele authorized parts is free of defects in material and workmanship.
- That this product, if found to be defective within the stated warranty period, will be repaired free of charge to the consumer (both parts and labor) by an authorized Miele service agent.
- The warranty period for vacuum cleaners and all accessories, excluding vacuum cleaner motors, power head motors, and vacuum cleaner casings (body), is one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- For vacuum cleaner casings (body), motors, and power head motors the warranty period will be as follows:
- Vacuum motors, power head motors, and the structural integrity of all vacuum cleaner casings (bodies) will be covered for seven (7) years from the date of purchase against defects in material and workmanship.
Vacuum cleaners used for commercial purposes, except for their motors, will be warranted for a period of six (6) months from the date of purchase. The motors of commercially used upright vacuums will be warranted for one (1) year and the motors of all other commercially used vacuum cleaners, will be warranted for two (2) years. Thereafter this Limited Warranty shall be null and void.
This warranty only applies while the product remains within the United States, and shall be null and void in any other US territories, possessions, or foreign countries.
What is not covered by this Warranty
This warranty does not cover damage or defects caused by or resulting from repairs, service or alterations to the product or any of its parts or accessories which have been performed by service centers or repairmen not authorized by Miele, or damage or defects caused by negligence, accident, abuse, misuse, improper or abnormal usage or maintenance of the product, its parts or accessories. Ordinary wear and tear or cosmetic damage (scuffs, scratches, gouges, dents, etc.) shall not be considered a defect in materials or workmanship.
Exclusion of Other Warranties
Except for the limited warranty provided herein, Miele disclaims any and all other express warranties with respect to the product. Any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited in its duration to the term of the limited warranty provided herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability for Special, Incidental or Consequential Damages
Miele will assume no liability, or other obligation with respect to any personal injury or property damage resulting from the use of a vacuum cleaner, or its accessories, replacement parts, etc., which has not been purchased from, or serviced by an Authorized Miele Dealer. Any purchaser who obtains a vacuum cleaner, accessories, replacement parts, etc., from someone other than an Authorized Miele dealer proceeds at their own risk.
Miele specifically disclaims any and all liability, whether directly or by way of indemnity, for special incidental, consequential or other damages, whether based on breach of contract, tort, strict or product liability, or any other legal theory.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Special State Laws
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state.
*Can be used anywhere, anytime for anything. No signup, survey or action necessary. It is simply our way of saying thank you! Click here for more details.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.